The image above is an infographic provided by the attorney at The Jaspon Firm
- In the United States in 2012, there were 10,322 alcohol related fatalities involving drivers with a BAC of .08 or higher.
- Almost 1/3 of all motor accident fatalitiesin the USA involved a driver with a BAC of .08
- Florida ranked third highest in alcohol related car accident fatalities in 2012 with 697 deaths.
- Florida ranked third in 2011 with 716 alcohol related deaths.
- An Estimated total of 117,000 crashes in Florida in 2004 involved alcohol. These crashes killed 1,222 and injured an estimated 49,100 people.
- Alcohol-related crashes in Florida cost the public an estimated $10.9 billion in 2005