social-fb social-twitter social-google social-youtube

Orlando Car Accident Lawyer, Orlando Personal Injury Lawyer, Wrongful Death Attorney


(888)WE.STAND * (407) 513-9515

Auto Accident Answers

What to do after an Auto Accident in Florida Immediately after a car accident it is important to do the following:

  • Seek Medical Treatment
  • Seek Legal Counsel
  • Do Not Speak to the Insurance Companies
  • Begin consistent treatment With a Health Care Provider to Help Alleviate Your Pain
  • If You Have to Miss Work, Make Sure to Get a Doctor’s Note
  • Keep Track of All of Your Mileage to and From Your Doctors Office
  • Don’t Miss Any Scheduled Appointments With Your Physicians
  • Keep a Diary of How This Accident/Injury has Affected Your Activities of Daily Living
  • Keep All of Your Paper Work

If you receive a subpoena to testify against the person who hit you for their traffic ticket, make sure to tell your attorney. Your attorney can go with you to court and may be able to get information during the hearing that could prove to be useful for the case down the line.

  • I was told by another attorney that I don’t have a case. What can I do? If you feel strongly that you deserve to receive compensation for injuries resulting from an accident, you should definitely get a second opinion. It’s possible that you do have a case and you can receive compensation for your injuries, it’s just important to make sure that you speak with someone who can handle your case properly.
  • What is no-fault insurance? Basically, no-fault insurance is when your insurance contract covers your losses up to a certain level. No state is a pure no-fault state, which would mean that you couldn’t file a suit to seek further damages in an accident or other incident where that person was at fault. Fortunately, depending on your circumstances, you still have the legal right to file a suit to seek compensation for pain and suffering in the state of Florida. It is best to speak with an attorney to determine whether you qualify.
  • What should I do if I have been injured in an accident with a large truck? Semi truck, tractor trailer, 18 wheeler or big rig accidents are always extremely dangerous and can result in massive injuries if not death. It is very important to speak with an Orlando truck accident attorney at The Jaspon Firm if you have been injured in a semi accident. The companies that own tractor trailers are often difficult to deal with. We have the experience with insurance companies and truck companies that your case needs. We know who to talk to and where to go next.
  • My loved one was killed in a car accident. What can I do? Losing a family member or loved one to an avoidable accident is devastating to any family. If you feel that your loved one was wrongfully killed in any type of vehicle accident, we can help. Speaking with a knowledgeable Orlando vehicular homicide attorney at our offices can give you an idea of what you can expect from these types of cases. We can help you through this difficult time.

Call for a free Auto Accident Case Evaluation
(407) 513-9515 


Free Initial Case Evaluation for Automobile Accident and Personal Injury Cases in the Orlando, FL area.

At The Jaspon Firm, we never charge for a consultation for personal injury cases. As a matter of fact, we won’t charge you fees or costs unless we get a positive recovery in your case. We take all of our injury cases on a contingency basis. Therefore, it doesn’t cost you anything to hire us unless we are successful in getting a recovery for you in your case.

Orlando, FL Law Office

The Jaspon Firm
738 W Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32804
Phone: (407)513-9515

 Copyright © 2019. The Jaspon Firm All Rights Reserved.  Jeremiah Jaspon on Google Reviews   *   Website by Trumpet Marketing

View our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use