Bike Week Safety Tips for Motorcyclists
* Wear a helmet and use safety equipment – Motorcycle helmets save lives wear them to protect your head from traumatic head injuries.
* Drive responsively and safely – Use good judgment when riding your motorcycle, don’t weave, don’t follow cars or other motorcycles too closely. Be a responsible rider.
* Don’t speed – Follow the posted Florida speed limits.
* Make yourself visible – Wear bright colors or reflective strips to allow others to see you better. Use headlights at dusk and night time motoring. Avoid other vehicles blind spots.
* Get trained – Take a motorcycle training course. Learn the proper rules of the road for bikers and obey them.
Tips provided by Orlando Florida Motorcycle Accident Attorney The Jaspon Firm
For Orlando Florida legal help call (407) 513-9515