A personal injury attorney handles a wide range of actions during the course of a personal injury law suit. Below is a broad list of services a personal injury lawyer will provide.
- Gather pertinent information in regards to the claim, such as police reports, employment records, medical records, eye witness accounts and other information crucial to the case.
- Investigate the claim. This includes gathering photographs, documents, illustrations, witness statements and physical evidence.
- Analyze and Investigate insurance coverage to determine if coverage is available to cover damages and medical expenses.
- Meet and interview client’s doctors and healthcare providers to get a clear understanding of the client’s condition.
- Identify and utilize reports from experts pertaining to the case.
- Identify and analyze legal issues that would affect a client’s case.
- File forms and follow procedures for filing a personal injury law suit
- Conduct periodic discussions with the insurance company or companies regarding the case, including negotiations and settlement discussions.
- Represent client should personal injury case go to trial.
- Respond to questions and provide information and records requested by the other side
- Help the client and other witnesses prepare for trial
- Develop and prepare exhibits for trial
- Try the case in the best interest of the client
The Jaspon Firm
738 W Colonial Drive Orlando, FL 32804