Orlando Personal Injury Attorney
If you have been injured in any manner, due to the negligence of someone else, then you may have a personal injury case. Injuries can range anywhere from minimal pain to death causing. What ever type of injury, or cause of injury, it is vitally important to your case to hire an experienced attorney to represent your interests. The insurance companies’ main goal is to pay an injured party as little as possible and they like nothing more than when they can deal with somebody who is not represented by an Orlando personal injury lawyer.
At The Jaspon Firm, Jeremiah Jaspon has represented injured people for years and helped them get the compensation they are legally entitled to. It is our firms core belief that we should treat all of our clients as if they were a member of our own family. And remember, we take our injury cases on a contingency basis, which means that we only get paid costs and fees if we get money for you. Please call to speak to a skilled Orlando personal injury attorney -- Jeremiah Jaspon!
Orlando Personal Injury Resources
- How long will my personal injury case last?
- How does The Jaspon Firm handle the costs necessary for a successful result in a personal injury claim?
- Back Injuries
- Bone Fractures
- Chest Injuries
- Dental Injuries
- Head Injury
- Herniated disk
- Injuries to the Face
- Neck Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injury
- TMJ Temporomandibular Disorders of the Jaw (TMJ)
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Traumatic Head Injury
Orlando Personal Injury Contact Information
The Jaspon Firm serves Car accident victims in Orlando, Altamonte Springs, Kissimmee, Clearwater, Tampa, Largo, St. Petersburg, Titusville, Cocoa Beach, Melbourne, Palm Bay and surrounding areas. To set up your free initial consultation with a Central Florida Auto Accident Attorney today contact The Jaspon Firm today at (407) 513-9515 or use our on-line contact form.
What are the duties of a Personal Injury Attorney?
A personal injury attorney handles a wide range of actions during the course of a personal injury law suit. Below is a broad list of services a personal injury lawyer will provide.
- Gather pertinent information in regards to the claim, such as police reports, employment records, medical records, eye witness accounts and other information crucial to the case.
- Investigate the claim. This includes gathering photographs, documents, illustrations, witness statements and physical evidence.
- Analyze and Investigate insurance coverage to determine if coverage is available to cover damages and medical expenses.
- Meet and interview client’s doctors and healthcare providers to get a clear understanding of the client’s condition.
- Identify and utilize reports from experts pertaining to the case.
- Identify and analyze legal issues that would affect a client’s case.
- File forms and follow procedures for filing a personal injury law suit
- Conduct periodic discussions with the insurance company or companies regarding the case, including negotiations and settlement discussions.
- Represent client should personal injury case go to trial.
- Respond to questions and provide information and records requested by the other side
- Help the client and other witnesses prepare for trial
- Develop and prepare exhibits for trial
- Try the case in the best interest of the client
Free Initial Case Evaluation for Automobile Accident and Personal Injury Cases in the Orlando, FL area.
At The Jaspon Firm, we never charge for a consultation for personal injury cases. As a matter of fact, we won’t charge you fees or costs unless we get a positive recovery in your case. We take all of our injury cases on a contingency basis. Therefore, it doesn’t cost you anything to hire us unless we are successful in getting a recovery for you in your case.
Orlando, FL Law Office
The Jaspon Firm
738 W Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32804