Hiring a Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents in Florida cause a great number of injuries and many deaths each year. Every auto accident case is different and a variety of factors can contribute to each accident. If you have been injured in an accident, you need to speak to a car accident lawyer. Attempting to go it alone is never a good idea.
Experienced car accident attorneys know how to evaluate your case, review the circumstances and determine the best approach to recover the most compensation for your injuries. Choosing an attorney can be a daunting task. Should you choose an attorney with a lot of experience… a lawyer you may know …or maybe a lawyer that a friend recommended? There are many factors that you must weigh when making the choice. You should be comfortable with speaking with your legal team. You should also feel at ease when asking questions. The responses you receive should be easily understood. Ask yourself “Do they seem to care about your case?” or “Do I feel that I’m being put into some type of assembly line, rushed in and out?” Remember when you are speaking to a lawyer, you are interviewing them. You decide who will represent you and your case.
When engaging an attorney, you will be asked many questions about your accident, about you, how the accident occurred, who was injured and many other details regarding the accident. Below, we have provided some of the more basic questions that are typically asked so that you may help gather information when speaking with the attorney. Being prepared with these questions ahead of your consultation may help you and the attorney evaluate and investigate your case.
Questions an Auto Accident Attorney May Ask
- General Information about you
- Do you hold a valid driver’s license?
- Are you insured? Who is your insurance provider?
- Your age?
- Are you employed? If so, with whom?
- Have you missed work because of accident?
- Have you been in previous accidents?
- Do you have a criminal record?
- Information about the auto accident
- Where did the car accident occur?
- How many vehicles were involved in the accident?
- How did the accident occur?
- Where the police called and was a police report filed?
- Where you or any others charged with any traffic violations?
- What was the weather at the time of the truck accident?
- How many others were directly involved in the accident?
- Was an ambulance called to the scene of the accident? Who was treated or transported?
- Other party information
- Do you have the name of the other driver(s)?
- Do you have all parties involved driver’s license information?
- Vehicle(s) license plate numbers?
- Where any of the other vehicles owned by a commercial company?
- Medical information
- How were you injured in the accident?
- Were you taken to the hospital from the accident site?
- Have you returned to the hospital for any reason?
- What treatments have you received?
- What is your current diagnosis and symptoms?
- Have you had any similar injuries in the past?
- Your vehicle damage following the accident
- What is the make, model, and year of your vehicle?
- How long have you owned the vehicle?
- What was the vehicle condition before the accident?
- What damages occurred in the accident?
- Do you have pictures before and after of the vehicle?
The questions above are only provided as a guide. Every automobile accident case is different and circumstances vary in each accident. We have provided this list of questions for car accidents to help individuals and their families in preparation for seeking legal representation. It is important to save all accident records, documents, medical records, and pictures you may have that pertain to your accident.
At The Jaspon Firm, Jeremiah Jaspon is an experienced Orlando auto accident attorney and knows how to fight for your rights for these types of cases. He understands how difficult it is following a car accident and the stress it places on the injured as well as family members. Jeremiah Jaspon is here to help you. He is an experienced Florida accident attorney and fully understands the laws in Florida regarding auto accidents. At The Jaspon Firm, we are a more intimate law firm. Jeremiah Jaspon will actually meet and speak with you. The better the relationship we have with our clients, the better your case will go. If you choose to engage our legal services , we will stand by your side from our first meeting and all the way through a trial if necessary. Jeremiah Jaspon will fight hard for you, your rights and recover as much as legally allowed by law. Contact us to schedule an appointment so Jeremiah Jaspon may discuss your case and provide you the legal guidance you need and deserve.
Free Initial Case Evaluation for Personal Injury Cases in the Orlando, FL area.
At The Jaspon Firm, we never charge for a consultation for personal injury cases. As a matter of fact, we won’t charge you fees or costs unless we get a positive recovery in your case. We take all of our injury cases on a contingency basis. Therefore, it doesn’t cost you anything to hire us unless we are successful in getting a recovery for you in your case.
Orlando, FL Law Office
The Jaspon Firm
738 W Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32804