NO FEES OR EXPENSES UNLESS YOU WIN! We speak English, Español (Spanish) & 車禍律師奧蘭多(Chinese).
The Jaspon Firm $1,000 Scholarship 2020
The Jaspon Firm, a Florida Personal Injury Law Firm, is pleased to offer a $1,000 scholarship to a student who is currently attending or planning to attend an accredited school, college, or university in the State of Florida in the Fall of 2020. The scholarship program is aimed at students who have performed community service and demonstrate a commitment to their studies. Attorney, Jeremiah Jaspon, the founder of The Jaspon Firm, strongly believes that this world would be a much better place if we all looked out for each other. He is committed to serving his community and would like to help a student who exemplifies strong leadership and service within their community.
Award and Key Dates
- Scholarship of $1,000
- The scholarship check will be made out to the winner’s school and mailed to the recipient’s home address.
- Application and supporting material must be submitted by midnight on July 31, 2020.
- The scholarship winner will be notified on or prior to August 31, 2020
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must be a legal resident of the United States and reside in the state of Florida.
Submit a 350 to 500-word essay on the following topic(s).
Describe a situation where you served as a community leader. A community is not limited to just a hometown or where you live; it can be your town, your school, a club, or any other community organization.
- What have you done or contributed to lead your community toward a stronger and better future?
- In what ways will your education help you continue to serve as a community leader?
- 350 to 500-word essay (see essay topic above)
- Current Unofficial transcript.
By submitting a scholarship application, the applicant agrees to allow The Jaspon Firm to use the content of the submission, the applicant’s name, the name of the college or university, the essay and/or picture(s) of any of the above on the firm’s websites and other marketing materials.
Deadline for Submissions
All scholarship applications must be received by July 31, 2020, with no exceptions.
Free Initial Case Evaluation for Automobile Accident and Personal Injury Cases in the Orlando, FL area.
At The Jaspon Firm, we never charge for a consultation for personal injury cases. As a matter of fact, we won’t charge you fees or costs unless we get a positive recovery in your case. We take all of our injury cases on a contingency basis. Therefore, it doesn’t cost you anything to hire us unless we are successful in getting a recovery for you in your case.
Copyright © 2020. The Jaspon Firm All Rights Reserved. Website by Trumpet Marketing