What To Do After A Car Accident in Central Florida
Orlando Car Accident Information
Immediately after a car accident it is important to do the following:
- Seek Medical Treatment
- Seek Legal Counsel
- Do Not Speak to the Insurance Companies
- Begin consistent treatment With a Health Care Provider to Help Alleviate Your Pain
- If You Have to Miss Work, Make Sure to Get a Doctor’s Note
- Keep Track of All of Your Mileage to and From Your Doctors Office
- Don’t Miss Any Scheduled Appointments With Your Physicians
- Keep a Diary of How This Accident/Injury has Affected Your Activities of Daily Living
- Keep All of Your Paper Work
- If you receive a subpoena to testify against the person who hit you for their traffic ticket, make sure to tell your attorney. Your attorney can go with you to court and may be able to get information during the hearing that could prove to be useful for the case down the line.
Contact Our Experienced Orlando Car Accident Attorney Today
At The Jaspon Firm, we have represented Orlando Car Accident victims for years and helped them get the compensation they are legally entitled to. It is our core firm belief that we should treat all of our clients as if they were a member of our own family. And remember, we take our car accident and personal injury cases on a contingency basis, which means that we only get paid costs and fees if we get money for you. Please contact The Jaspon Firm today at 407-513-9515 to speak to an experienced Orlando Auto Accident Attorney!
Free Initial Case Evaluation for Automobile Accident and Personal Injury Cases in the Orlando, FL area.
At The Jaspon Firm, we never charge for a consultation for personal injury cases. As a matter of fact, we won’t charge you fees or costs unless we get a positive recovery in your case. We take all of our injury cases on a contingency basis. Therefore, it doesn’t cost you anything to hire us unless we are successful in getting a recovery for you in your case.
Orlando, FL Law Office
The Jaspon Firm
738 W Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32804